DF Marketplace Ltd. and its affiliates (“DFM/we/us”), who solely operating and managing online classified sites under brand names of “Kaidee” in Thailand, is committed to protecting all data in accordance with applicable regulations in related countries.
Under relevant regulations, DF Marketplace Ltd. is the data controller and has its principal place of business at 89 AIA Capital Center, 14 th Floor, Room 1401, 1404-1408, Ratchadapisek Road, Dindaeng, Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400, Thailand.
This Policy applies to DFM, which collect, process and/or store information of Kaidee’s user(s), except for those of our affiliates, which due to their different business models, have developed their own privacy policies.
You must review and acknowledge this Policy before you provide us any information. By using our websites or apps or registering for our services and events, you will be asked to give us permission with either implied or express consent to collect, use, and retain your information as described in this Policy.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, including concerns or complaint regarding your information, please contact us via email at [email protected].
Source of Information
We collect your information directly from the following sources:
- Kaidee’s websites, including our affiliates’ websites
- Kaidee’s brand applications
- Facebook (User’s public profile)
- User’s devices (computer and/or mobile phone)
- You, by all means, including form(s), questionnaire(s) and voice record(s)
Types of Information
From the sources listed above, we collect the following types of information:
- Name (optional)
- Last name (optional)
- Profile image/ photograph (optional)
- Email address (optional)
- Physical address (optional)
- Phone number
- Facebook profile (member_ID, public_profile, profile image, and email address)
- Content or information about posting merchandise or service ads on Kaidee’s platforms, including description, photograph, and contact information provided by sellers
- Cookies ID
- IP Addresses
- Geolocation and other device-specific information
- Model of mobile or cell phone
- Content or information in the chat tool on Kaidee’s platforms
- Other information, such as data related to the use of Kaidee’s platform, voice record(s) when you contact to our customer services, photo or video record(s), and other personal data as defined under relevant regulations.
Method of Collection
We collect information provided by you in the following arrangements:
- When you input information to the extent of what being necessary materials for services on our platforms or our affiliates’ platforms, registering a Kaidee membership account, or accessing your Kaidee membership account.
- As you set the log-in preference for the connection of your Facebook profile with your Kaidee membership account, we shall collect only public information from your Facebook profile. Note that your Facebook password is neither shared nor disclosed to Kaidee.
- For purpose of authentication, you must provide relevant information to validate the true membership account holder prior to grant the access to your Kaidee membership account for the firsttime after the register of Kaidee membership account and after log out or sign off.
- We collect information about ads, such as descriptions, pictures, photos, or graphics, on our platforms or our affiliates’ platforms.
- We collect chat or message when users use a chat tool available on our platforms.
- We collect other information, for example records of conversation when you contact us or our customer services.
Nonetheless, we and/or our authorised service providers may collect data related to your online activities in connection with the usage of our websites and applications through cookie(s) and other technologies as following details:
- When you access or use our websites or apps, we automatically collect and analyse certain information, which includes unique browser identifies, IP addresses, browser and operating system information, device identifies (such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID), geolocation and other device-specific information, Internet connection information, as well as details about your interactions with websites and apps by means of cookies and local storage objects that we or a third party transfer to or read from your device to recognize the device, provide services, keep records, and conduct analytics and marketing. We and third parties use automated means, including various types of cookies and other browser-based or plugin-based local storage (such as HTML5 storage or Flash-based storage) to read or write information on your devices. We also use other standard automated technologies, such as web beacons (also called clear GIFs or pixel tags) or similar technologies to communicate with cookies to track your use of our websites and/or apps, as well as the status of delivered message.
You may set your preference of web browser to refuse certain types of cookies or to alert you when certain types of cookies are being sent. Some browsers offer similar settings form HTML5 local storage and Flash storage. For controlling specific to advertising and analytics services offered by third parties, you may replace, change or upgrade your browser, or delete your cookies, and you may perhaps need to use the opt-out tools as well. However, we do not respond to browser-based do-not-track signals.
For controlling your mobile device, please refer to the mobile device manufacturer’s website for instructions on how to use any additional privacy controls offered by your mobile operation system, such as privacy settings for device identifiers and geolocation.
Blocking or rejecting our cookies or local storage can impact the performance of platforms not working properly.
We collect, process, or disclose your information, based on your express consent in compliance with applicable regulations in relevant jurisdictions, for following purposes:
- For your interest, including the enhancement of services on our platforms;
- For our business purposes, we use and retain data to analyse and improve our business, including services and platforms;
- For cybersecurity purposes, we use or analyse data to detect illegal activities to prevent frauds or crimes;
- To deliver our certain business message and information, including news, notice, promotion, update of platform policy, and marketing communications;
- To customize the content of advertisement and suggestion of products or services you see on our websites and apps, across the internet, and elsewhere. Occasionally, we facilitate the collection of anonymous information by advertising services administered by third parties through automated means such as cookies to tailor interest-based advertising for your individual interests or characteristics and/or based on prior visits to certain sites or apps, or other information we know, infer or have collected from you;
- To comply with relevant regulations or formal request(s) of the state authority; and
- For the fulfilment of contractual obligations, we may use or disclose your information to the extent necessary only.
Disclosure of Information We Collect
We generally do not disclose or share your personal information to anyone without your consent, except the following situations:
- It is obligatory that we may share your information in compliance with the laws or the formal request of the state authority;
- We may share your information with our personnel, authorised representatives, third party service provider(s), lawyer(s) or legal counsellor(s), auditor(s), or the true owner of information you provided to us; or
- We may share only anonymous information within DFM’s affiliates in our ordinary course of business.
Data Retention Period
We shall retain data for operational or regulatory compliance needs under the laws of Thailand, which is up to 2 years after the termination of user accounts or to the extent of requirement period under the relevant laws. As such, we shall delete, destroy or anonymise data from our database.
Your Information Rights
We respect your privacy-based right to control the usage of your information that we collect and keep in our data base at all time in accordance with procedures provided by our policy or relevant laws.
Your rights are including:
- To withdraw your prior consent regarding the collection, process and/or disclose your information. Noting that
- To access to your information we collected;
- To object to the processing of your personal information for marketing purposes;
- To correct or update any information to be accurate or complete to prevent misleading or misunderstanding information;
- To transfer your information we collected to other data controller as your request;
- To be forgotten or erase your information from our database;
- To disallow the use of your information temporary during the period before any aforementioned request being fulfil.
You may exercise your rights by sending your written request to us at [email protected] or the address of Data Protection Officer provided below.
Data Protection Officer - Contact Information
DF Marketplace Ltd.
89 AIA Capital Center, 14 th Floor
Suite 1401, 1404-1408, Ratchadapisak Rd.,
Dinduang, Dinduang, Bangkok 10400 *
Tel. (+66) 2-119-5000
Fax. (+66) 2-119-5099
Email. [email protected]
We shall respond to your request without undue delay and at the latest within 30 days from the date of request. You may be asked to provide information in the verification process. However, if we cannot comply with your request due to obligatory or compulsory requirements by laws, we shall provide our statement of denial.
Modification & Amendment
DF Marketplace Limited reserves the right in its sole discretion to change, modify or remove portions of this Policy at any time by posting the amended Policy. Please check this Policy for updates on Kaidee’s platforms.
By continuing to use or engage any activity on Kaidee platforms, you signify that you agree and accept such modifications or amendments.
This Policy is available in Thai and English language versions. In the event of any ambiguity or conflict, the English version shall supersede the Thai version.
Last update & effective on August 6, 2020